Girl’s Leg Rot Away Owing To Snake Bite

snakebiteThis horrible picture shows a young girl’s leg that has shriveled and turned totally black after being bitten by a snake. The snake’s venom brought on severe necrosis – the premature death of cells. This brought on death of tissue in her leg, leaving it withered and rotten. The unidentified 13-year-old girl was as the start treated by remedies from the indigenous culture she was from, according to a photograph posted on Instagram by the username ‘juventudmedica’.

snakebite2Read More


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s